On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Entertainment
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination