The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: Entertainment
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- South County man charged with DUI
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties